Every woman will need gynaecological care at some point in her life — and probably at a number of points. Women’s gynaecological needs change over time, and their medical care should change to reflect their current situation and their current life goals.
Dr Flannery’s main aim is to solve or manage your gynaecological issues to help you live the best life you can, unhampered by health concerns or uncomfortable symptoms.
At critical times, she can be alongside you to inform and reassure you about any gynaecological issues you face.
- Management of abnormal pap smears
- Menstrual disorders, including irregular periods, heavy bleeding, lack of periods
- Pelvic pain
- Prolapse and incontinence.
Further online resources
If you’re interested to seek out more specific information and advice on gynaecology, you may wish to visit the following useful websites:
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- UpToDate (evidence-based clinical decision support resource)
- Menopause Centre Australia
- Jean Hailes For Women’s Health